Zero Waste Shipping Box
USE THIS BOX TO RECYCLE THE BELOW
Please send us any combination of pre-purchased Zero Waste Bags (sold separately). We suggest one Medium Shipping Box for every three Bags purchased, or one Large Shipping Box for every five Bags purchased.
HOW IT WORKS
- SELECT BAGS & BOX | Please select which Zero Waste Bags you would like to purchase. Then, make sure you purchase a Zero Waste Shipping Box.
- COLLECT | When you receive your Bags, fill it with the appropriate waste streams (listed on each Bag product page). Once full, ship your Bags back to TerraCycle using the pre-paid, pre-affixed shipping label on your Shipping Box.
- RECYCLE | When we receive your waste, we'll safely recycle all of the collected materials. Please click here to see how your waste is recycled.
WHAT IS INCLUDED
- Zero Waste Shipping Box to be used for shipping
- Pre-paid return shipping label (affixed to the Shipping Box)
- Processing of the waste
- Customer service
Do not send in waste that is not accepted in the Zero Waste Bags you have already purchased.
Do not send in household hazardous waste such as lithium ion batteries, pressurized canisters, pesticides, oil-based paint or medical sharps, organics, broken glass, bio-medical waste, soiled diapers, or expired medication.
Do not accept any item that is classified as sharp, flammable, reactive, corrosive, ignitable, radioactive, toxic, infectious, or pathogenic.
WHY? Each Zero Waste solution is custom-built for specific waste streams. Additionally, our Zero Waste System must adhere to standard shipping regulations.