Garage Separation - Zero Waste Box™
USE THIS BOX TO RECYCLE THE BELOW
Please send us non-recyclable and non-organic waste that is generated in your garage and outdoor areas. This includes automotive parts, baby gear, filters, garden products, home improvement, storage containers, luggage and travel bags, outdoor furnishings, paper packaging, pet products (non-food), plastic packaging, shipping materials, and sporting goods.
HOW IT WORKS
- SELECT | Please choose the size of Zero Waste Box you'd like to purchase.
- COLLECT | When you receive your Box, fill it with the appropriate waste streams (listed above). Once full, ship your Box back to TerraCycle using the pre-paid, pre-affixed shipping label.
- RECYCLE | When we receive your waste, we'll safely recycle all of the collected materials. Please click here to see how your waste is recycled.
WHAT IS INCLUDED
- Full-color Zero Waste Box to be used for both on-site collection and shipping
- Pre-paid return shipping label (affixed to your Box)
- Processing of the waste
- Customer service
Do not send in other types of waste associated with other areas of a home or business.
Do not send in household hazardous waste such as lithium ion batteries, pressurized canisters, pesticides, oil-based paint or medical sharps, organics, broken glass, bio-medical waste, soiled diapers, or expired medication.
Do not accept any item that is classified as sharp, flammable, reactive, corrosive, ignitable, radioactive, toxic, infectious, or pathogenic.
WHY? Each Zero Waste solution is custom-built for specific waste streams. Additionally, our Zero Waste System must adhere to standard shipping regulations.