Cooking Oil - Zero Waste Pail™
USE THIS PAIL TO RECYCLE THE BELOW
Please send us used cooking oil. This includes vegetable oil, canola oil, olive oil, corn oil, and peanut oil. Please filter out food scraps before sending in.
HOW IT WORKS
- SELECT | Please choose the size of Zero Waste Pail you'd like to purchase. Important note: If selecting a Drum-sized option, your shipping address must be able to accommodate freight shipping.
- COLLECT | When you receive your Pail, set aside the shipping box it came in. You will use this to ship the filled Pail back for recycling. Fill the Pail with the appropriate waste streams (listed above). Once full, ship your Pail back to TerraCycle using the same shipping box it arrived in, using pre-paid shipping label that came with your order.
- RECYCLE | When we receive your waste, we'll safely recycle all of the collected materials with our recycling partner, American By-Products Recyclers. Please click here to see how your waste is recycled.
WHAT IS INCLUDED
- Zero Waste Pail or Drum to be used for both on-site collection and shipping
- Shipping box (re-using the one the Pail is sent in)
- Pre-paid return shipping label
- Processing of the waste
- Customer service
Do not send in shortening, lard, butter, bacon grease, food scraps, or water.
Do not send in household hazardous waste such as lithium ion batteries, pressurized canisters, pesticides, oil-based paint or medical sharps, organics, broken glass, bio-medical waste, soiled diapers, or expired medication.
Do not accept any item that is classified as sharp, flammable, reactive, corrosive, ignitable, radioactive, toxic, infectious, or pathogenic.
WHY? Each Zero Waste solution is custom-built for specific waste streams. Additionally, our Zero Waste System must adhere to standard shipping regulations.