Coffee and Tea Accessories - Zero Waste Box™
USE THIS BOX TO RECYCLE THE BELOW
Please send us any item or packaging associated with making and drinking coffee or tea. This includes coffee canisters, frothing pitchers, coffee measures, disc carousels, filters, carafes, non-electrical grinders, coffee presses, decanters, tea tools, tea pots, non-electrical tea makers, tea strainers, and cleaning brushes.
HOW IT WORKS
- SELECT | Please choose the size of Zero Waste Box you'd like to purchase.
- COLLECT | When you receive your Box, fill it with the appropriate waste streams (listed above). Once full, ship your Box back to TerraCycle using the pre-paid, pre-affixed shipping label.
- RECYCLE | When we receive your waste, we'll safely recycle all of the collected materials. Please click here to see how your waste is recycled.
WHAT IS INCLUDED
- Full-color Zero Waste Box to be used for both on-site collection and shipping
- Pre-paid return shipping label (affixed to your Box)
- Processing of the waste
- Customer service
Do not send in any electronics (ie. coffee makers) or organics (ie. food or coffee grounds).
Do not send in household hazardous waste such as lithium ion batteries, pressurized canisters, pesticides, oil-based paint or medical sharps, organics, broken glass, bio-medical waste, soiled diapers, or expired medication.
Do not accept any item that is classified as sharp, flammable, reactive, corrosive, ignitable, radioactive, toxic, infectious, or pathogenic.
WHY? Each Zero Waste solution is custom-built for specific waste streams. Additionally, our Zero Waste System must adhere to standard shipping regulations.