Beauty Products and Packaging - Zero Waste Pallet
USE THIS PALLET TO RECYCLE THE BELOW
Please send us any brand of cosmetic, hair care, or skin care packaging. This includes cosmetic, hair care or skin care packaging including shampoo bottles and caps, conditioner bottles and caps, hair gel tubes and caps, hair spray bottles and triggers, and hair paste plastic jars and caps, lip balm tubes, face soap dispensers and tubes, face lotion bottles, tubes and plastic jars, body wash containers, soap tubes and dispensers, body lotion dispensers and bottles, shaving foam tubes (no cans), hand lotion bottles and tubes, lipstick cases, lip gloss tubes, mascara tubes, eye shadow cases, bronzer cases, foundation packaging and bottles, powder cases, eyeliner cases, eyeliner pencils, eye shadow tubes, concealer tubes, concealer sticks, and lip liner pencils.
HOW IT WORKS
- COLLECT | When you receive your pallet, fill it with the appropriate waste streams (listed above).
- CALL | When your pallet is full, call 1-866-967-6766 to request a shipping quote and schedule a pick-up. Please note: Return shipping is not included in the price and will be billed separately once TerraCycle receives your pallet.
- RECYCLE | When we receive your waste, we'll safely recycle all of the collected materials. Please click here to see how your waste is recycled.
WHAT IS INCLUDED
- Zero Waste Bulk Bag to be used for both on-site collection and shipping
- Pallet runners or wooden pallet
- Processing of the waste
- Customer service
Do not send in aerosol cans, nail polish bottles, and nail polish removed bottles.
Do not send in household hazardous waste such as lithium ion batteries, pressurized canisters, pesticides, oil-based paint or medical sharps, organics, broken glass, bio-medical waste, soiled diapers, or expired medication.
Do not accept any item that is classified as sharp, flammable, reactive, corrosive, ignitable, radioactive, toxic, infectious, or pathogenic.
WHY? Each Zero Waste solution is custom-built for specific waste streams. Additionally, our Zero Waste System must adhere to standard shipping regulations.