Baby Gear - Zero Waste Box™
USE THIS BOX TO RECYCLE THE BELOW
Please send us any brand of non-electronic items associated with babies and baby care. This includes bath tubs, play tables, play chairs, car seats, carriers, cribs, bassinets, changing tables, diaper pails, security gates, high chairs, booster seats, training potties, baby stools, baby steps, strollers, toy organizers, walkers, feeding bottles, pacifiers & teethers, bed rails, balance bikes, play mats. bouncers, jumpers, rockers, mobiles and swings, bottles, bottle caps and collars, sippy cups, plastic dishware and utensils, non-electric breast pumps, pacifiers, small plastic toys, teething rings and plastic bibs.
HOW IT WORKS
- SELECT | Please choose the size of Zero Waste Box you'd like to purchase.
- COLLECT | When you receive your Box, fill it with the appropriate waste streams (listed above). Once full, ship your Box back to TerraCycle using the pre-paid, pre-affixed shipping label.
- RECYCLE | When we receive your waste, we'll safely recycle all of the collected materials. Please click here to see how your waste is recycled.
WHAT IS INCLUDED
- Full-color Zero Waste Box to be used for both on-site collection and shipping
- Pre-paid return shipping label (affixed to your Box)
- Processing of the waste
- Customer service
Do not send in other types of baby-related waste like baby clothing or fabric, baby diapers, or any baby toy with electronics or lithium ion batteries.
Do not send in household hazardous waste such as lithium ion batteries, pressurized canisters, pesticides, oil-based paint or medical sharps, organics, broken glass, bio-medical waste, soiled diapers, or expired medication.
Do not accept any item that is classified as sharp, flammable, reactive, corrosive, ignitable, radioactive, toxic, infectious, or pathogenic.
WHY? Each Zero Waste solution is custom-built for specific waste streams. Additionally, our Zero Waste System must adhere to standard shipping regulations.